We're all mad here.

Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Plan

Well, I might have set a little bit of an unachievable goal. Or maybe I'm just not making enough effort. Personally, I think I've been pretty busy but not on things for my Etsy shop. Which, when I re-evaluate things, really does not bother me. It's still a goal, but its going to take a lot longer. Oh well, c'est la vie.
I've decided that I still really want to do this blog but I will just make it my own little crafty place. Since I'm nursing my daughter and spend a lot of time surfing the internet while doing so, I've been reading a lot of other people's blogs. I'm mostly interested in ones that are devoted to their crafts or crafty lifestyle. My current fave is http://chezbeeperbebe.blogspot.com/. She's got lots of great craft tutorial downloads and recipes to try. I have already made her granola, homestyle split pea soup and tomorrow will be making banana oatmeal bread and also chicken stock. I love her ideas for the ABC magnets and memory game. Once I start my sewing class I plan to make these.
So, from here on out I will just blog about all the random things I'm doing and making. This should be more fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment